Friday, June 27, 2008

What this is about

What's good!

I'm Son of Nun (S.O.N.), an activist and emcee. I've been building & spitting for a minute now and both my politics and my art have exposed me to people and places that have shaped my outlook. I want to spread that around a little you know.

So here's what you can expect...
- posts w/ pics from political events and shows (anyone can submit)
- links to articles on various political issues/movements/people
- info about music (old & new) and other art I'm feeling and/or creating
- life

I'm interested in learning more about what's happening locally and globally so definitely educate me on what's good.

I also want to know about different organizing strategies and tactics that have been successful for various struggles so they can be shared and repeated where appropriate.

Respek,
-S.O.N.

0 comments: